At Tolt Strings we believe that parents/guardians are children’s first teachers. We recognize that every family is unique, and will work with you so that your child receives the most benefit from their lessons. After reviewing the following options, please contact Myra to discuss what options will best fit your family’s needs.
- Students are accepted from age 4 through adult
Lessons – Cello/Violin
- Instrumental lessons give children the opportunity to learn discipline, patience, and excel on their instrument.
- Parents/guardians are expected to attend lessons, take notes, and practice with students daily during the week. (Most students transition to solo practicing in their teen years)
- Daily practice (5-7 days per week) required.
- Weekly group practices allow your child to receive the full benefit of lessons and enjoy social connections.
- Tuition is due the first lesson of each month and is a flat monthly rate